need help

I have my host and everything... i enter it, but this is all i get in the log chart:
[10:21:26] SmartFTP v2.0.996.43
[10:21:26] Resolving host name "www.xsvclan.com"

In the speed chart it doesn't show any bytes incoming or outcoming. How can I fix this?
Thanks.

Hello ..

Please stop posting. Thank you.

Regards,
SmartFTP

Hello ..

Please stop posting. Thank you.

Regards,
SmartFTP
Why should I stop posting? I have problems, and this is the place to ask for help.

Why should I stop posting? I have problems, and this is the place to ask for help.
Because you spam the forums (*and* our PM inboxes) with questions that prove that you do not even care to think for a single second about your problems yourself.

For example, you said you know what FTP is for, but still you try to access a WWW URL ...

Because you spam the forums (*and* our PM inboxes) with questions that prove that you do not even care to think for a single second about your problems yourself.

For example, you said you know what FTP is for, but still you try to access a WWW URL ...
It was a typo you dumass. notice that i didn't typed that on any post... just on the pm i sent you. You admins are fucking retarded. you are supossed to help. btw, im outta here.