NO ABLE TO VIEW ALL FILES

Hi i have a big problem im useing the ftp to conenct fine with no problems but i dont seem to be seeing all the folders listed that i should be seeing, I contacted the server host and they said its down to the client side as they can see the files fine, but i carnt seem to find anything that says show hidden files? could anyone please help me with this matter it would be of great help?

Hi i have a big problem im useing the ftp to conenct fine with no problems but i dont seem to be seeing all the folders listed that i should be seeing, I contacted the server host and they said its down to the client side as they can see the files fine, but i carnt seem to find anything that says show hidden files? could anyone please help me with this matter it would be of great help?

I am experiencing the same issue. Another person sees even fewer files than I do.

DRD

Got it. Under Tools > Settings > Connection > Cache the application is set to clear the Cache when closed but that does not seem to be happening. At the bottom of the Cache settings is a button to Empty cache. Click on that and then Refreshh your Remote Browser window. You should now see all of the files.

I know it owrked in my case, because I have Remote Console access to the server and can check the count in the folder.

I am going to try working with Enable Cache unchecked. It might be a bit slower, but at least I will see all the files.

DRD

Well, I thought I had the problem solved, but now it appears to be a LAN issue. From my home office I can see all of the files, but when I travel to another office I get a limited list.

DRD