Smart FTP2 over 1.5

Usually when upgrading SmartFTP 1.5 the update writes over existing files keeping all information intact. Wne downloading Smart FTP2 it placed the program in a separate folder. Do I have to re-enter all the log in and passwords from 1.5 over to 2 or can I just upload 2 over the 1.5 files?

The program files are installed into a different folder, that's right, but SmartFTP 2 uses (almost) the same folder for its settings (%APPDATA%\SmartFTP). When installing SmartFTP 2, an existing installation of SmartFTP 1 will be detected and all settings will be migrated automatically.

The program files are installed into a different folder, that's right, but SmartFTP 2 uses (almost) the same folder for its settings (%APPDATA%\SmartFTP). When installing SmartFTP 2, an existing installation of SmartFTP 1 will be detected and all settings will be migrated automatically.

Oppps. Posted a blank.
Read some more and finally accessed my ftpsites by clicking on the arrow button on the new format. The old control B would not work...but now all is fine.