More Flash Tutorials?

Do you want to see more flash tutorials than the ones available at:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/howto

If yes please tell us what kind of topics do you want to have covered.

Thank you.
Regards,
SmartFTP

Thank you. It's fixed now.

Regards,
-Mat

Due to the missing feedback we assume that there is no real demand for further tutorials.

Regards,
-Mat
SmartFTP

SYNCHRONIZATION (in a word)

Thorough documentation on how to set up synchronization would be a very welcome feature. I necessarily install a 2nd program (i.e., WS_FTP Professional, FTP Voyager, etc.) which has synchronization built-in, to accomplish this task. Does SmartFTP even have synchronization capability?? If it does, then a tutorial on how to implement this function will be greatly appreciated.

For example, I have issues like: I live in Tokyo, my files are hosted wherever (usually at some hosting service somehwere in the U.S.). I want to synchronize my hosted website with a local backup. What needs to be done when, I live in the Japan time zone (JST) and I want to synch hosted website files with say, with the east coast U.S. (ET DST), and the time stamp on my files there? There are these time zone differences. Even though there are absolutely no changes to the file itself, how does one achieve a proper synchronization? Such stuff like this needs documentation (assuming SmartFTP can even synchronize in the first place). The whole world does not live, say, in New York City, and it's time zone.

Synchronization has been the only caveat with me, from making Smart FTP the perfect program, the only program to use, and the program to promote to others (which I have been doing anyway

Due to the missing feedback we assume that there is no real demand for further tutorials.

Regards,
-Mat
SmartFTP
============
END QUOTE

Not necessarily so. Most people don't take the time to write even though they might have questions. For one, read the one just added by me, (TokyoJerry) below.