NEED HELP ASAP PLZ

OK well, I've been working on my site for quite a while and i use smart ftp to update my site ocassionaly. But this time (i tried a few more times) my ftp couldn't connect! Now i really am clueless and a lot of people are waiting for my site to be updated. PLz help me, this is what the ftp responded.

[00:33:41] SmartFTP v2.0.996.36
[00:33:42] Resolving host name "www.zerolimit.xfgnet.ca"
[00:33:43] Connecting to 66.199.162.10 Port: 21
[00:33:43] Connected to www.zerolimit.xfgnet.ca.
[00:33:43] 220 ProFTPD 1.2.10 Server (ProFTPD) [66.199.162.10]
[00:33:43] USER gameaholic92
[00:33:43] 331 Password required for gameaholic92.
[00:33:43] PASS (hidden)
[00:33:43] 530 Login incorrect.
[00:33:43] Active Help: https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/51
[00:33:43] Cannot login waiting to retry (30s)...

I notice it said login problem. This username and password was given by the person that hosted my site. I try contacting him about it, but he did not reply. Is it possible to swtich password/username that connects my ftp to my site? If i did get the wrong username/password, how do i change it if it was given to me by my web hoster (he would not reply to my emails). PLz help me out, i try figuring this out for a while then i decided to ask the community's assisstance. THANK YOU

As you already figured your yourself, either the username or password is wrong (or your account has been deleted completely). There is no way for you to change your password via FTP. You need to figure out what's going on with your server's admin. These people are usually busy, so maybe you should wait a few day for his reply.

Heh, i believe he is a little too busy and there is a big chance that he would not reply to my message. Is there anyway to creat another username/password to connect my ftp to my website?

As I said, this is not possible via FTP. You would need root access vie SSH for that, which is a totally different thing.