Command

I have a number of questions here.
What is the MDTM command? What does it do?

Is it possible to change the sequence of the commands which run by default?

Thank you.

What is the MDTM command? What does it do?
As always, Google is your friend: MDTM gets you the last modification time of a file.

Is it possible to change the sequence of the commands which run by default?
No, that's not possible, but why would you want to to that?

As always, Google is your friend: MDTM gets you the last modification time of a file.
No, that's not possible, but why would you want to to that?

Thanks a lot for you help.

Since I have upgraded, I am having a number of problems. The transfer gets interrupted time and again, ealrier, that was not the case.

Also, one of the sites which I frequently use, does not support certain commands and was hoping to remove them so that I don't error for the same.

Any suggestions?

Well, what would be "the sequence of the commands which run by default" in your opinion? You can disable sending the FEAT command from the settings (Connection -> Send FEAT Command), if that's what you mean. Other than that, you may ignore some errors. SmartFTP will detect failed commands and will try to find a way around it.

Well, what would be "the sequence of the commands which run by default" in your opinion? You can display sending the FEAT command from the settings (Connection -> Send FEAT Command), if that's what you mean. Other than that, you may ignore some errors. SmartFTP will detect they failed and find a way around it.

Thank you for the suggestion.