Download resetting

I am trying to download a 364MB file from my home computer to my parents house... I am getting a sustainable 90KiB/s (thats kilo BYTES not bits) so its going really fast, but its been three days now and the file will NOT download... every time it restarts the download for reasons beyond me. I have personally seen it go up to 40% and then when I check an hour later its at 5% or 15% or 20%.

I am using the queue to download and the computer is hosting using ServU6 (I also haven't had problems transfering many smaller files before between those computers)

I am currently trying using direct transfer, this way if it fails i would have to manually retry, but I will get a chance to force it to resume instead of overwriting the file.

I also changed the max size for the file integrity check from 100MB (default) to infinate. (but I haven't actually tried letting the queue run with that setting.)

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

CPU Speed : 2392 MHz
Total Memory : 523268 KB
Free Memory : 236772 KB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 2.0.996.25
Time Stamp : 2006-05-15 11:52:12
Platform : x86

+- Application DLL --------------------
sfFTPLib.dll :
SmartHook.dll :

+- Language ---------------------------
SmartFTP.exe : 2.0.996.25

+- System DLL -------------------------
shell32.dll : 6.00.2900.2869 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.060316-1512)
shlwapi.dll : 6.00.2900.2861 (xpsp.060303-1528)
comctl32.dll : 6.0 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
riched20.dll :
schannel.dll : 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 6.0.2900.2180

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

Posting a log from the queue would be helpful (right-click on the queue entry and choose "Show Log"), so we can see why using the queue does not resume in your case.

well, it since managed to transfer, I set the retry wait to 5 seconds, that allowed it to reconnect fast enough for the resume rules to apply. That or maybe its because I changed it to resume instead of overwrite if the default rules dont apply. (the default was overwrite if no rules apply) oh, and i set the "recent" timer higher.

dont have the log though