Favorites Not Added Properly

I just started using this app again - I donated some money way back in the day - but have found a very frustrating problem. I'm using 2.0.996.

Yesterday I did housecleaning on Favorites - I set it to store the DAT file in My Documents, then I deleted all of the default ones, and added several of my own. I exited the app. Today I started it up and all my favorites are deleted, and the default ones are back. I went into options and changed it to store the DAT file back in C:\Program Files\SmartFTP Client 2.0. I deleted all the Favorites and exited the app. I re-started, and they're all back.

What gives? Anyone else seeing this bug? Talk about frustrating...

If you delete the favorites.dat file the default build in favorites are restored. Use the Favorites Manager do delete the favorites.

If you delete the favorites.dat file the default build in favorites are restored. Use the Favorites Manager do delete the favorites.

Thanks for responding! I did not delete the favorites.dat file. I was using the Favorites module to delete the favorites. I've since rebooted my system, and now when I delete a favorite it remains deleted after a restart. So who knows...let's hope when I add my favorites in again though they won't go missing.