How to transfer a file from one folder to another?

I tried to transfer a file from one folder to another folder.
I right clicked on the file that I want to transfer but could not find the command that allows me to do so.
I tried using the "copyURL" command but it didn't work.
Would appreciate if someone could help.

I tried to transfer a file from one folder to another folder.
I right clicked on the file that I want to transfer but could not find the command that allows me to do so.
I tried using the "copyURL" command but it didn't work.
Would appreciate if someone could help.

Wish I could help you, I'm still waiting for an answer on a similar question. Unfortunately, smartftp and it's forum users seem unwilling to help. I'm going to remove smartftp and look for another more user friendly ftp client to use, I'll post back here as soon as I find a better one, which shouldn't be hard.

Hi, the only easy way to do that is to connect 2 times to the same server and transfer from one folder to the another.

Hi, the only easy way to do that is to connect 2 times to the same server and transfer from one folder to the another.
May I know how you do that?

Wish I could help you, I'm still waiting for an answer on a similar question. Unfortunately, smartftp and it's forum users seem unwilling to help. I'm going to remove smartftp and look for another more user friendly ftp client to use, I'll post back here as soon as I find a better one, which shouldn't be hard.
Maybe we can try Aokromes' method first.