Live Music Archive

Well it appears that someone got to upload a show before I did...I checked the arkive this morning and they did give me credit for editing it, but I've been spending the last 3 days trying to upload an Elliott Smith show...For one the speed was very slow, it shouldn't have been because I'm on cable connection...the speed was about 21...very slow...so it took me three days to upload the show...now it says that it has been uploaded but its not showing up on there end, when I went to the Live Music Archive to see if it was on there, it didn't show up... ...all this time for what?!!!...here's a screen shot to prove what I'm trying to say...Image you may need to open it up in Word and blow it up to see it, I did the best I could getting it as big as I could...anyways...thanks for listening to my frustrations...I give up...

Hi, sorry, but i can't see nothing on that screenshot.

Hi, sorry, but i can't see nothing on that screenshot.

I told you you'll need to save the picture, and blow it up in Micorsoft Word...then you'll be able to see it...

ok, for those of you who are to fucking lazy to blow up this thing...here it is:

better?!

This is what this lazy admin see on your 1st pic:

On the second (btw it don't allows hotlinkin) i don't see what's bad with it.