Download ftp folder contents

Hi, fairly new user here. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to schedule a download of a folder's entire contents? I've tried a couple different syntax, but it just goes idle when it executes and nothing gets downloaded.

Hi, fairly new user here. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to schedule a download of a folder's entire contents? I've tried a couple different syntax, but it just goes idle when it executes and nothing gets downloaded.
Nevermind, I got it. Just drag the folder from the folder list, but make sure the download process is stopped before dragging, then set the schedule.

It's nice to know that Smart FTP is easy enough to use to eventually figure it out with out anybody's help.

MrFox,
I'm also a new user here. What is the process to "schedule" a download/upload in SmartFTP?

Nevermind, I got it. Just drag the folder from the folder list, but make sure the download process is stopped before dragging, then set the schedule.

It's nice to know that Smart FTP is easy enough to use to eventually figure it out with out anybody's help.

Hi, just drag the folder you wish to shedule regular downloads for into the Transfer Queue, and then right click and select Schedule. Right click again and select Properties to set the destination.

It worked great! Thanks very much.