Automatic remote Edit?

Hi!
I've just downloaded Smart FTP and are using the program "ConText" to edit files. The problem is when I try to edit files, this message is coming:

When I click on "Upload," the message are still comming over and over. If I click on "Close", then the file is not uploaded. Is there a way to get rid of this message, and upload the edited file automaticly, so I don't have to upload it manually?

Thanks for a nice program!

I get the same, It does not want to save the file back to remote I just keep getting that dialogue box...Shame becuase it would be a very helpful facility...

I've found out that the main problem is that you can only open one file at the time, and while the one file is open, you can not use the smart-ftp program, because of this message keps popping opp each time you close it.

Anybody have a solution?

Nobody having a clue?

Then I have to write a new topic in the bugs forum

How about you click on the "Close" button once you don't want to edit the file anymore?

How about you click on the "Close" button once you don't want to edit the file anymore?

Because I then can't open and edit multiple files at once, AND I can't even browse the remote folder, and check what the filenames I want to link to, is.

After 2 months of waiting I give up.

Somebody that can recommend a free Ftp program except Smart FTP?