Connection failed ?

I probably get the error message below about 4-5 times a day - is there anything I can do to stop it please?

Any help appreciated.

Sev.

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

I probably get the error message below about 4-5 times a day - is there anything I can do to stop it please?

"A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond."

Any help appreciated.

Sev.

Anyone here?

Anyone here?

Anyone know of any helpful forums or groups etc, that can answer questions like the above please ?

Anyone know of any helpful forums or groups etc, that can answer questions like the above please ?

Sev,

I don't have a solution for you, but i can tell you that i am currently hunting down the same problem. It is very very annoying when you are trying to upload a new large website and it keeps dropping out like this.

Although i have tried another FTP program and experienced a similar issue.

Just a wild stab in the dark here, are you using Norton Anti-Virus at all?

Have you tracked down a solution?

Let me know how you got on dude.

Sev,

I don't have a solution for you, but i can tell you that i am currently hunting down the same problem. It is very very annoying when you are trying to upload a new large website and it keeps dropping out like this.

Let me know how you got on Sev.

Still haven't solved the prob - have you ?

(I use avg)

Sev,

Let me know how you got on dude.

Ill start by saying hey cos this is my first post, but im having the same problem as sev and yes im using norton what do you think the problem is?