Uploading files not uploading correctly

i'm using Smart ftp 2.0

Just starting yesterday I uploaded a page for my website fully coded but when I uploaded it the Size was 0 and when I went to my site the Page was blank. I uploaded a few other files and images all seperately, they each had the size of 0 and the pages and images turned into blank pages. What did I do wrong?

the same happens with me

i have a similar problem
every time i upload a file it shows 0 kb
and it says
550 Can't check for file existence

any idea what can i do about it

Mine is doing the same thing, I am very happy with with version 1 (glad I kept a copy) they shouldn't have changed it, version 2 is really buggy, alot of functions obviously do not work as intended

Same thing happens to me. I drag & drop files from my local browser to the remote. It used to work fine. Now when I upload files that already exist on the remote they sometimes do not copy. SO I delete the remote file and try again, the file si creatde but the length is ZERO. The only work around is to delete that file, rename the local file, upload it and then rename it back on the remote...

Also I am getting lots of corruption to files when uploading files that already exist. I am finding that I have to remove all remote files before uploading newer versions...

This is a pain...Any idea for a fix for this?

Same thing happens to me. I drag & drop files from my local browser to the remote. It used to work fine. Now when I upload files that already exist on the remote they sometimes do not copy. SO I delete the remote file and try again, the file si creatde but the length is ZERO. The only work around is to delete that file, rename the local file, upload it and then rename it back on the remote...

Also I am getting lots of corruption to files when uploading files that already exist. I am finding that I have to remove all remote files before uploading newer versions...

This is a pain...Any idea for a fix for this?

*BUMP*

Please, if anybody else has this issue can they reply on here. The more who report this as an issue the more likely there will be of a fix...

Thread closed. For licensed users our technical support can provide you a solution for your problems.

Regards,
SmartFTP