Not all Images are Showing

I have just downloaded SmartFTP and wondered if others have had this problem and what can be done to correct it.

I have a folder on my website called "Images" which contains some 350 image files, mostly jpeg's.

This program works great except I am unable to see but about one half of the image files. I know they are there, as I've tried uploading single files and it gives me the "overwrite" popup.

I've spent a long time going through everything, especially the settings folder and see nothing I can change to correct that to show all of the files in that folder.

Anyone else had this problem, and what can be done to correct the problem??

See the log if the server is truncating the file list on the server side. Some servers do this to save CPU resources and prevent DOS attacks, but usually at least 1000 files are allowed.

See the log if the server is truncating the file list on the server side. Some servers do this to save CPU resources and prevent DOS attacks, but usually at least 1000 files are allowed.

I also have CuteFTP and I can see all the files using that.

Only with SmartFTP is the viewing of all of the images a problem. I conclude then the problem has to be some configuration within this program

Then please post the log and raw directory listing.

Like I said, just starting using this and it took me a while to find it.

[16:39:14] SmartFTP v2.0.995.6
[16:39:21] Resolving host name "posters-banners.com"
[16:39:23] Connecting to 209.200.229.15 Port: 21
[16:39:23] Connected to posters-banners.com.
[16:39:23] 220 Microsoft FTP Service
[16:39:23] USER (hidden)
[16:39:24] 331 Password required for poste5.
[16:39:24] PASS (hidden)
[16:39:24] 230 User poste5 logged in.
[16:39:24] SYST
[16:39:24] 215 Windows_NT
[16:39:24] FEAT
[16:39:24] 211-FEAT
[16:39:25] SIZE
[16:39:25] MDTM
[16:39:25] 211 END
[16:39:25] TYPE I
[16:39:25] 200 Type set to I.
[16:39:25] REST 0
[16:39:25] 350 Restarting at 0.
[16:39:25] PWD
[16:39:25] 257 "/" is current directory.
[16:39:25] CWD /httpdocs/images
[16:39:25] 250 CWD command successful.

Is this what you asked for?

Hello ..

What you posted is the log of your FTP session. Unfortunately you didn't include the log after you did a directory listing.

Also we need the raw directory listing. You can get it by right-clicking on the folder/directory in the tree view (right side of the remote browser window). Then select "Show Raw Directory" from the context menu. Please send this file (raw directory listing) to sales attt smartftp.com

Thank you.
Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

What you posted is the log of your FTP session. Unfortunately you didn't include the log after you did a directory listing.

Also we need the raw directory listing. You can get it by right-clicking on the folder/directory in the tree view (right side of the remote browser window). Then select "Show Raw Directory" from the context menu. Please send this file (raw directory listing) to sales attt smartftp.com

Thank you.
Regards,
-Mat

Sorry Mat, but I just downloaded this today and I'm having trouble understanding what you've just said.

The version I have is 2.0.995 and I've arranged the screen so my folders and files are on the left side of the screen and the right side show my folders and files at my host's server.

I have That right side split so it shows the folders and files on the left part of that screen (tree) and the files on the right side.

But I don't see what you are referring to. I see show raw listing, but not show raw directory. I put the cursor on the image folder (on the left side of that screen) and right clicked as you indicated. I see things like rename, delete, change folder, copy ect., but I don't see what you call a "raw directory".

What am I missing, or what should I do now?

"Show Raw Listing" is what Mat meant, i.e. the entry in the middle of the context menu for remote folders.