0Kb files... smart ftp erases files!

Hello People

Im having a serious recurring problem. Sometimes SmartFTP seems to erase files, making them 0kbs, totally empty...

It happens not only downloading or uploading, but just moving files already causes this critical error!!

Does anyone has faced the same problem or know a solution?

Thanks

I'm having exactly the same problem. Occasionally files are downloaded via the global queue without any content but SmartFTP shows no error. Even in the situations where I spot the error SmartFTP refuses to write over the 0kb file

I know people are going to start asking for the log but I'm afraid the instructions for How To get the FTP log don't seem to work in this case as the file disappears off the list when SmartFTP thinks it's transferred

SmartFTP is certainly not deleting any files as you claim.

If you need technical support purchase a license and post the complete logs etc.

Regards,
SmartFTP

SmartFTP is certainly not deleting any files as you claim.

Where do I claim SmartFTP has deleted any files? I said that it's downloading files without any content

If you need technical support purchase a license
[/quote]

Lol, buy a license so I can find out if my problems are caused by a bug in the software? You've gotta be joking

and post the complete logs etc.

I said in my post that I can't find how to extract the log

If you're not going to help or answer questions then why do you bother replying?