Cant connect always idle

When i try to connect it says
user xbox
pass hidden
Welcome to the Xbox FTP Server
[21:54:49] SYST
[21:54:49] 215 UNIX emulated by UnleashX 0.38.0501A Build 562
[21:54:49] FEAT
[21:54:49] 502 "FEAT" not implemented - Try HELP.
why is this

Because the XBox does not support the (optional) FEAT command. Disable it in the settings under "Connection". Please search the forums before next time ...

Because the XBox does not support the (optional) FEAT command. Disable it in the settings under "Connection". Please search the forums before next time ...

this feat is not under settings or i just cant find it and i did search the forums and nothing was to be found
perhaps organize these forums better and i would find it.. thank you for the help though but is still cant find the feat command is it on my modded dash or the ms dash or the dash that you can patch/ install softmod/ delete softmod

this feat is not under settings or i just cant find it and i did search the forums and nothing was to be found
perhaps organize these forums better and i would find it.. thank you for the help though but is still cant find the feat command is it on my modded dash or the ms dash or the dash that you can patch/ install softmod/ delete softmod

disregard that last post i found it on the forum under the questions column my fault. However now the Pasv noop or rest is not implemented what is this? and how do i fix it

For the pasv thing [[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]][/[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]].