anonymous

Each time I log in I get anonymous when I try to enter a new site. The program has blocked entries to login and password. How can I remove anonymous?

I have unchecked anonymous and rebooted my computer without success as anonymous automatically stilll appears.

I also tried uninstalling the program and then downloaded again, but the last site I was working on still appeared along with anonymous.

Is there anyone who can help me get past this?

Hi, what version are you ussing? if you are ussing < 2.0.993.27 plz update to it to see if it fixes your trouble.

Hi, what version are you ussing? if you are ussing < 2.0.993.27 plz update to it to see if it fixes your trouble.

I downloaded 2.0.993 this morning to see if that would fix the situation, however, everything is still the same.

After entering my site name in the address (.......com), I presseed the enter key; could that have triggered the anonymous to appear? I have been previously successful in entries prior to this happening.

Do you have any other ideas of what could be causing this?

Thank you for you assistance.

Hi, check that the site is not on favorites or on history and try to enter the info again and try to connect.

Hi, check that the site is not on favorites or on history and try to enter the info again and try to connect.

I found all of the previous entries in Favorites under Quick Connect and deleted them.

Under View and Toolbars, I found History to be checked so I removed it.

The screen now only shows login and password without the address. How do I get to that screen?

I found all of the previous entries in Favorites under Quick Connect and deleted them.

Under View and Toolbars, I found History to be checked so I removed it.

The screen now only shows login and password without the address. How do I get to that screen?

You can try editing the quick connect favorite to add the desired login and password, but it's quite strange your trouble, can you make a screenshot with the anonymous button enabled and disabled?

Unfornately I can not help you at all, but I must tell you: I do have exactly thesame trouble as you have!!! I have asked my Swedish assistant some days ago, but still no reply........ I

You can try editing the quick connect favorite to add the desired login and password, but it's quite strange your trouble, can you make a screenshot with the anonymous button enabled and disabled?

I checked History again and I now am at the right screen with address, login and password but no anonymous. I'm going to do an entry and see if it works. If it does, I really don't want to get back in the same situation again. Is it possible after keying in the address, when I hit enter, instead of going straight over to login that this caused the anonymous to appear? It's the only thing I can think of that I did different from one entry to another.

Just so we know what I've done to get on track:

- I checked History
- The only item I have in Favorites Quick Connect is my current site.

I'll do this entry and report.

I checked History again and I now am at the right screen with address, login and password but no anonymous. I'm going to do an entry and see if it works. If it does, I really don't want to get back in the same situation again. Is it possible after keying in the address, when I hit enter, instead of going straight over to login that this caused the anonymous to appear? It's the only thing I can think of that I did different from one entry to another.

Just so we know what I've done to get on track:

- I checked History
- The only item I have in Favorites Quick Connect is my current site.

I'll do this entry and report.

The entry didn't work.

I have re-created the anonymous. How do I get the screenshot to this forum?