video clips?

Hello All,
Im a first time user with smart ftp v1.5 and wonder if any kind soul can help me out?
Im wanting to have some video clips on my website, Ive been told to drag and drop the files then
upload them, firstly, I cant find where the upload button is and Ive already added them to queue source, Ive been told to drag them to my domain folder, where is that??, I hope ive explained myself enough but Ive never used an ftp before, thanks

Jane

Hello All,
Im a first time user with smart ftp v1.5 and wonder if any kind soul can help me out?
Im wanting to have some video clips on my website, Ive been told to drag and drop the files then
upload them, firstly, I cant find where the upload button is and Ive already added them to queue source, Ive been told to drag them to my domain folder, where is that??, I hope ive explained myself enough but Ive never used an ftp before, thanks

Jane

Hi Jane,

When you connect to your site.. a list of folders will appear, there should be one with "yourdomain.com" for example and others would be the subdomain. You should just double click on your domain's folder to open it. Then open the explorer window and locate your video clip. Copy it, and then click on your domain's folder to be there and paste..

I think this would be the easiest way to do that.. I hope my explaination is clear..

p.s. There is SmartFTP 2.0 version now