Global Queue user/pass broken, also displaying password.

I just did a clean install of 2.0.993.10.

I often connect to a server using a "look" account. I then add items to the global queue and change the user/pass in the queued item to the normal downloading account. This has worked perfectly through many 1.x versions. It no longer works. I am able to enter in the new user/pass and it shows the new, correct account info. However, once I start the global queue downloading, it continues to use the old "look" account info.

Related to this, I noticed on the dialog where you can change the user/pass of an item in the global queue, the password is in plain text. It seems really odd to have the password editbox be all * while the password is easily read a few lines above.