No Child Processes message

Hello. I was hoping someone could help me!! For a while now I haven't been able to see INSIDE my images folder. Every time I open my images folder, it loads like it's gonna open and then at the end I get this message:

426 Data connection: No child processes.

It's been doing it for a while now and I have no idea how to fix it. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!!

Hello. I was hoping someone could help me!! For a while now I haven't been able to see INSIDE my images folder. Every time I open my images folder, it loads like it's gonna open and then at the end I get this message:

426 Data connection: No child processes.

It's been doing it for a while now and I have no idea how to fix it. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!!

I am having the same problem. I administer a website that is hosted by hostsave.com, which has recently changed to GATE.com. I don't know if it is a problem with their interface, programming, or what. Every time I try to access the files in my 'content' folder, a little red 'x' pops up on the bottom left corner of the folder icon, and the error message is "426 - no child processes". I have called the hosting company's tech support. The techie I spoke with also uses SmartFTP, among other clients. He also could not see my files using SmartFTP, but could see my files using other clients.

The techie indicated that it was probably a setting with SmartFTP that was interefering with their new programming.

When this first happened, I was looking at a file on the adminstered website whose code had become scrambled. I downloaded the file, cleaned up the code, and uploaded the cleaned up version.

Shortly thereafter, the files in the main content folder just disappeared.

The files are still there - the techie could see them with another ftp client, and the site is not broken in any way.

Any help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Otherwise, I am going to have to 'break in' a different ftp client just to administer the site.

Hi, [[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]][/[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]].

Hi, [[[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]][/[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]]][/[[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]][/[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]]].

Thank you so much!!! It worked! It's fixed! Thank you so much for your help!