BAD file created. Download stuck in loop. ideas?

Basically, i've been using FlashFX for years, but decided to give SmartFTP a try. The server i'm connecting to hasn't changed, so i'm presuming it's a setting on Smart which needs checking.

I'm downloading a load of files, but every once in a while, (Three times over the weekend) the ftp client keeps downloading the same file, but creates a BAD file too. Is this a problem? and if so, how can i stop it from doing this?

Thanks

SmartFTP has integrated SFV / MD5SUM checking, that means it compares the CRC32 checksum or MD5 hash of the transferred file with the reference hash on the server (if present). If the hashes do not match, the transferred file is renamed to *.bad and the file is transferred again. If you would like to disable SFV checking, see Tools -> Settings, Transfer -> Integrity.

SmartFTP has integrated SFV / MD5SUM checking, that means it compares the CRC32 checksum or MD5 hash of the transferred file with the reference hash on the server (if present). If the hashes do not match, the transferred file is renamed to *.bad and the file is transferred again. If you would like to disable SFV checking, see Tools -> Settings, Transfer -> Integrity.

Great. Thanks for this. Product seems really nice. I'll be glad to get this sorted though. Thanks