Computer shuts down while transfering.

Hello. I have a very big problem.

When I upload or download something with Smart FTP my computer just shuts down after a few seconds. I get a little bluescreen and then it my computer starts over again. I just don't understand what it is! I appreciate your help!

-Erik

See my post in this thread. Bug reports are useless to us if you do not copy & paste the info from the Help -> About, System Info tab and the transfer log (until the point it crashes) as well as detailed step by step instructions how to reproduce the problem (e.g. which method to transfer files are you using, direct or queue etc.).

Also to read the reason of BSOD go to:

Start->Control Panel->System->Advanced->Startup and Recovery and disable Automatically restart and read what causes your trouble. (if you have a digital camera you can upload a screenshot to www.uploadtemple.com and post here and maybe i can help you even it's not SmartFTP issue)

Hello again.

Sorry, eyebex.
I have now an image of the bluescreen I got. I don't know if it helps..

Thank you very much.

-Erik

A quick Google search would tell you the answer:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... snpu%2Esys

The problem is with the Nvidia NForce chipset drivers. The nvsnpu.sys is part of the network driver for the onboard network card. Install the latest Nvidia NForce chipset drivers and try again.

Please purchase a license before you post any further questions.

Thank you.
Regards,
-Mat
SmartFTP