Easier program than Smart FTP?

I am fairly computer literate, but SmartFTP still does not work for me.

I notice others had the same type of question 9 days ago, and their messages appear orphaned (forgotten). I notice that frustrated rude users get yelled at here.

I have yet to even connect with my host provider, SBC. SBC customer service tells me they can't help. The Demo for SmartFTP looks great, but still doesn't work.

FTP programs are advancing by leaps and bounds, but obviously they are still in their infancy, because they are still not user friendly enough to the general population.

MY QUESTION IS THIS:
Is there an easier FTP program than SmartFTP?

MY QUESTION IS THIS:
Is there an easier FTP program than SmartFTP?

Oh my God, I can't believe how much easier this program is:

Leechftp

address:

I called customer service at SBC, and SBC said the problem with SmartFTP is that they use a lot of lingo that is not standard. They said everyone at SBC uses leechftp.

So then I went and downloaded leechftp.

I typed in this information (the same information which I had tried and failed with SmartFTP):

host:
user ID:
password:

Within 2 MINUTES of downloading LeechFTP I am on my FTP, as opposed to HOURS of trying to figure out how to use SmartFTP.

Thanks SmartFTP for several hours of my life wasted, which I will never get back. I am deleting SmartFTP program from my harddrive as we speak.

My question is, will you now delete this message?

Travb

Why should we delete your posts? They just show your own incapability. SmartFTP is an advanced FTP client with advanced features. People that do not appreciate these features (or even are unable to use them) simply do not need such advanced functionality. They will get away with clients like LeechFTP or FileZilla or others (yes, I know and have tested them all). We will never shed a tear for non-paying customers threatening us to choose another client.