doesnt show files as they are uploaded?

Ever since 1.5(i think) SmartFTP doesnt show the files in the folder view as they are uploaded and always gives the 550 error. Is this suppose to happen? It really gets anoyin cuz i like to see what files I have uploaded...

I am pretty sure this happens on all servers for me...

please help, thnx

Ever since 1.5(i think) SmartFTP doesnt show the files in the folder view as they are uploaded and always gives the 550 error. Is this suppose to happen? It really gets anoyin cuz i like to see what files I have uploaded...

please help, thnx

I also get this error when transferring files. I can transfer local to any remote server no problem but cannot transfer from remoteA to remoteB. I am using v1.5.991. Is this a recent bug or did this happen with all versions of Smartftp?

I get error 550, and at the end of the attempted transfer I get transfer failed. I does however built a correct directory structure.

well when ur doing server-server transfers, if you are using a router you need to forward the ports...

please help, thnx

Hi, [[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]][/[[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]][/[TRYPASVPORT][/TRYPASVPORT]]]

I also get this error when transferring files. I can transfer local to any remote server no problem but cannot transfer from remoteA to remoteB. I am using v1.5.991. Is this a recent bug or did this happen with all versions of Smartftp?

I get error 550, and at the end of the attempted transfer I get transfer failed. I does however built a correct directory structure.

Hi, [[[SHOWLOG][/SHOWLOG]][/[SHOWLOG][/SHOWLOG]]][/[[SHOWLOG][/SHOWLOG]][/[SHOWLOG][/SHOWLOG]]]