Uploading Problems

Everytime I try and upload a zipped video file, it uploads half of it and then stops (as if it uploaded the whole thing). Sometimes when I try and upload a zipped video file, it even says Transfer failed. I've been using SmartFTP for a while and have uploaded video files many times without problems. Then all of the sudden, yesterday this started happening. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Everytime I try and upload a zipped video file, it uploads half of it and then stops (as if it uploaded the whole thing). Sometimes when I try and upload a zipped video file, it even says Transfer failed. I've been using SmartFTP for a while and have uploaded video files many times without problems. Then all of the sudden, yesterday this started happening. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

did you change build numbers? I have had the message "Transfer Failed" when uploading rar files myself but it seems that they upload. Probably your server is just being a pain. Try waiting a little bit and trying it again. Sometimes larger files get stuck midstream. Also you could try splitting the file into multiple files and uploading them one at a time(winRAR and winACE support archive splitting). Hope that helps.