Possible to disable scrolling text when minimized in v1.5?

I have recently upgraded an older version to v1.5 from the official SmartFTP site. I didn't notice any major changes since I rarely make use of the advanced features and merely use the program for uploading and transferring files.

However, I've noticed that while doing a file transfer and having SmartFTP minimized, the taskbar section of the program will turn into a scrolling text message saying something like "x upload running at x KB/s" which I find kind of annoying.

Is it possible to disable this feature? I haven't seen anything related to it in the settings menu.

No, but you can "workarround" it with minimize to tray.

No, but you can "workarround" it with minimize to tray.
I see. Not quite as useful as having something to disable the scrolling altogether though. ;-)

But thanks for the quick reply. Anywhere I can find an older version to reinstall?

Unlicensed Users
Due to the short release cycles of the software released by SmartFTP, old versions are not available to the public and no technical support can be given. Possible bugs introduced in new releases are quickly fixed after reported in the Bug Report forum.

Licensed Users
Licensed users can request an old version by contacting the premium support. Technical support is available until the expiration data of the customer's maintenance plan. If the maintenance plan is renewed the latest version to be supported is the one available at the date of the renewal.
:|

Good thing I found the installer of a previous build on my USB flash drive, eh? All is well, I'll reinstall it later.

Well, if no you can give a try to SmartFTP 2.0 that feature is not implemented yet.