FTP Connection Stalls AT 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection ...

As of yesterday evening I've been having problems viewing any folders on my ftp server. I'm using Serv-U FTP v6.1.0.5 and SmartFTP Client v1.5.991 (recently upgraded both). I'm able to login to the server, but I always stall at a certain point and I'm not sure why. I've inluded the log below:

SmartFTP v1.5.991.22
Resolving host name "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
Connecting to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Port: 21
Connected to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
220 Serv-U FTP Server v6.1 for WinSock ready...
USER blindcyde
331 User name okay, need password.
PASS (hidden)
230 User logged in, proceed.
SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
TYPE I
200 Type set to I.
REST 0
350 Restarting at 0. Send STORE or RETRIEVE.
PWD
257 "/" is current directory.
TYPE A
200 Type set to A.
PORT 192,168,14,114,11,167
200 PORT Command successful.
LIST -a
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls.

I've read a ton of different threads in this forum and have tried everything I could to get it working correctly, but to no good. I've made sure to use ACTIVE mode, and I've unchecked all of the boxes for Command Listings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Why did you make sure you're using active mode? Whether to use active or passive mode depends to both the server and client configuration (i.e. if one / both is / are behind a firewall / router). In your case, you should connect in passive mode (which is the default and most common nowadays). If that does not work either, you should reconfigure your server to limit the port range is issues to clients connecting in PASV mode and forward that port range through the server's router to the server PC.