Stop Local Browser Refreshing

Is there any way to make the local browser STOP refreshing the directory contents every time a file in that directory is updated? Let me give you a scenario so that you understand why it's so aggravating.

I work as a web developer in a dual-monitor environment. I do my development on one monitor, and then have the FTP client take up the entire second monitor. I frequently make small changes to a file, save, and alt-tab over to SmartFTP so that I can upload the file to the server. The SmartFTP local browser, however, will then refresh the local folder, sending me back to the top of the directory (which is sometimes very long and requires a lot of scrolling to get back to my position) and blanking out the screen for a split second. Frequently I'll click a folder RIGHT before it refreshes, and then wind up grabbing the wrong file or folder.

What's really aggravating about this problem is that a lot of the time, the local browser DOESN'T refresh automatically. I'll then do something (I'm not sure what) that triggers it to start refreshing whenever a file in that directory is changed.

So... is there any way to turn off this refreshing?

Thanks for the help.

Anyone?

Please install v2.0 and try again. The behavior of the Local Browser is exactly the same as in Windows Explorer.