Deleting odd file error

I was trying to make a backup of my phpBB forum to save on the computer, and then suddenly the download stopped. It got up to /forums/languages/lang_finnish/, but it also created all these other odd looking files called "lang_finnishlang_main.php" and "lang_finnishemail", and when I try to delete them, it says the file name is prohibited. It doesn't mean "lang_finnish" in the "language" directory, the WHOLE FILE NAME is called with the . I can't edit, view, rename not delete those odd looking files. How do I remove them? Will they be stuck there forever?

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8633/window4cq.gif

I am guessing that the program somehow translated the path to the files as the actual filename...

Does anyone know? I am very desperate for an answer and it was your program that added all those weird files to it. No-one would know a better solution that you. :wink:

Please post the raw listing of the directory. To get the raw listing, right-click on the folder/directory in the tree view and select "Show Raw Listing" from the context menu.

I got the problem fixed, so thanks anyway.

Please post here how you fixed it, so others may learn from it.