Development Status: EOL
Final Code: 11.03.2004
- SFTPSetup.exe and update.exe now by-pass GetRight.
- Fixed a problem where SmartFTP consumed 100% of the CPU resources with servers not closing the control connection after a transfer timeout.
e.g ProFTPd 1.2.8 with SSL
- Fixed visual bug with "Protocol" drop down button in "Address Bar" with non-default DPI settings.
- Connecting to IPv6 ips is now possible again. (e.g. [::1])
- Fixed bug with VMS list decoder
- Localbrowser window placement and vertical splitter position saved on exit.
- Fixed permission problem with Set UID, Set GID and Sticky flags.
- Added sites import from FileZilla
- Workaround: Automatically disable MLSD for pureftpd. pureftpd doesn't follow the RFC and the developer refuses to fix the bug in its MLSD implementation.
- Added statusbar information to the "Localbrowser"
- Using new exception handler. Requires Windows XP or dbghlp.dll in SmartFTP directory. Note: Will be rewritten again.
- Fixed Copy&Paste bug in Localbrowser introduced in 1.0.980.4
- Changed "Enter License Key..." dialog.
- New Crash Handler. Similiar to Dr Watson on Windows XP. Requires two new files: CrashRpt.dll and DbgHelp.dll
- Added URL mapping (FTP <-> HTTP) in favorite settings: "General -> URL"
- Extended "Copy URL" menu
- Changed the algo to calculate the missing year in directory listings.
- Fixed statusbar in the "Edit Favorites" window. (Canged ids of resource strings).
Note: Translators please see the ResEng changelog
- Add "Single Instance" setting in Menu: Tools->Settings->Display
- Changed History (URL combo box) display text for "favorite" items.
- "Fixed" possible crash caused by the CQueueLog manager
- Added "Email" address to the bug report dialog.
- Fixed regexp in ascii and exclusion filters.
- Added "FXP Alternative" favorite setting in "Favorites Settings -> Transfer -> FXP"
- Fixed bug with OS/2 server detection.
- Fixed "Copy URL" functions in Listview when a transfer is in progress.
- Fixed "Enter Remote URL" function in "Queue Source" tab.
- Fixed "Delete Queue Items" string in message prompt.
- Fixed "Implict SSL" and "SSL Private Data" connections through proxies (socks, http)
- Changed "Queue File Upload" functions. Using SIZE to get size of remote file instead of directory listing. Only falls back to the old method if the "SIZE" command failed. This change should boost uploads of many small files.
- The queue was always using the -a argument for the LIST command regardless of the global or favorite settings.
- Added the "Remote -> Favorites" sub menu to the queue item context menu (right mouse click)
- A corrupt queue.dat will be silently restored till the point of corruption. A backup of the "corrupt" queue file is made as well.
- Drag&Drop within the listview of the Localbrowser is now possible
- Fixed the "filter" strings in the "File Open" dialogs.
- Fixed a a bug which could crash SmartFTP on all FTP commands with a numeric argument. e.g. REST
- Fixed DELE and MKD problem on VMS
- Rewrote VMS listing decoder
- Fixed RMD and RNFR/RNTO bug on VMS
- Enhanced "On Queue Complete". Added "Timer (10s)" dialog before the "On Queue Complete" command is executed.
- Refactoring of the Global Queue Manager
- Fixed "URL Watcher"
- Internal builds
- Changed internal URL format.
Queue file format changed.
- Fixed VMS filename problem with Download As .. dialog.