Development Status: Final
- Added 'Transfer->Queue' settings to favorite item. The maximal number of threads can now be set per site.
- Added 'Keep File Time' on upload and FXP. (experimental).
Note: Does only work if the remote server supports the MDTM extension. For details see: http://www.smartftp....opic.php?t=6739
- Queue items with a favorite item associated now use the favorite settings.
- Reengineering of internal structures to allow implementation of UTC file time support.
- SmartFTP now assumes that the time/date returned by MLST/MLSD is in UTC (it's what the RFC recommends). For FTP servers returning the local time the wrong date/time is displayed.
- Redesigned URL dialog. e.g. Queue Item Properties. Queue Item -> Set URL and Remote View : Global Queue -> Enter Remote URL...
- Fixed bug with uploading over the Global Queue with the 'Split Directory' option disabled (non default). The files were uploaded in reverse order.
- Fixed create folder in listview (broken since build 1.0.982.0)
- Fixed possible problem with the CBase64Encoder which is being used by the HTTP proxy implementation.
- VxWorks server support
- Added 'MODE Z' (zlib compression) support for directory listings.
Tested with RaidenFTPd and Gene6 3.x.
- Small fix for SSL/TLS data connections.
- zlib compression support for all transfer. Use the Settings->Transfer->Compression dialog to configure.
- Fixed bug with moving multiple queue items at once
- If the Compression -> Upload Mode is set to Auto, SmartFTP estimates the compression ratio and decides whether to use compression or not.
- Added support for IBM z/OS MVS load library directory listings
- Windows 98 only: Fixed bug what caused a Kernel32 exception.
- Replaced Crypto++ with MS Crypto API. Reduced .exe size by 200 KB and setup size by 70 KB.
- Fixed buffer overflow with custom commands.
- Added new update check
- Fixed zlib estimation check for uploads with non MODE Z ftp servers.
- Setup: NSI: Added check if the SmartFTP.exe is loaded on installation.
- Setup: MSI: Added [x] Launch Application checkbox to Finish dialog
- Modifications to the Menu: Help->About : License Key dialog. Maintenance Expiration and Date of Issue are now displayed.
- SmartFTP License Key (SmartFTP.key) is searched in "Application Data Folder" e.g. C:Document and Settings<user>Application DataSmartFTP and not in SmartFTP "Program Application Folder" e.g. C:Program FilesSmartFTP as before.
- Workaround for Stratos FTP server. FQN (fully qualified names) in MLSD/MLST are now ignored.
- SmartFTP now auto-detects HFS and MVS mode on a z/OS system.
- Fixed queue item server id. All queue items got the same server id assigned which caused a few problems. e.g. "file/directory not found" error when reusing the connection.
- Queue Speed Limit was ignored when queue items with a non-existant favorite item associated were processed.
- Added "CD" command to the command line. It converts the path (argument) to the remote server path format. A "CWD" sent over the command line won't temper the argument anymore.
Note: Use CWD to change to HFS mode on z/OS
- RemoteView: When having an item selected in the treeview and using the Download->Global Queue->Local Destination->Recent Folders function, the directory name wasn't added to the local destination folder.
- Fixed drag&drop from Queue Source or Queue Main to Localbrowser.
- The size of directories is now displayed in the Remoteview if size > 0
- Added PRET (drftpd) for FXP transfers.