In the current version:
* Set default transfer mode to Binary (Tools->Settings->ASCII/Binary)
* Open a session and do a download
* The "text" files will all transfer as ASCII anyway
* The mode on the tool bar is ASCII as well
* FORCE the transfer mode to Binary (Commands->Connection->Transfer Type->Binary, or tool bar)
* Do a download
* It will be binary
Am I missing something? I see no place to re-save settings for a session. Looks like the transfer mode is part of what is saved?
"Default Transfer Type"
1 reply to this topic