Development Status: Stable
Final Code ETA: July 9, 2003
- Fixed a font save problem in logview.
- Better initial positions of "Favorites" and "Stats" windows.
- Fixed a bug where "Quick Folders" weren't being saved.
- Fixed some color issues with the "Statistics Popup" window feature.
- Fixed the "138 days in use" bug.
-| You need to reinstall SmartFTP and all .dat files must be deleted as well.
- Fixed SOCKS5 bug when the hostname could not be resolved on the client machine.
- Fixed possible dead lock in the "Queue->Show Log".
- Workaround for "Show Raw Listing" crash caused by unicows.
- Fixed dialog font problems under Win9x.
- "Queue Log Manager" partly rewritten to avoid dead locks.
- Fixed a problem in the "Global Queue" for items using favorite settings and a proxy.
- Fixed the "Custom Command" hotkey bug.
- Made some clipboard work arounds.
- Optimized drag over (MDI bar, Queue Tabs, Window Title) timers.
- Added support for "PSOSYSTEM" voicemail server.
- Added new VMS date format.
- Statusbar uses global settings for size display format.
- Queue: Fixed crash in "Queue Log Manager" when many items(s) were processed.
- Queue: Local folder will now be created if it doesnt exist for file item downloads.
- Added "Disconnect" and "File Exists" sound events.
- Fixed bug with Favorites: Tranfser->Files->On File Exist : Download setting.
- Added "Protocol Family Preference" (IPv6) support.
- Rewrote SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, SOCKS5 proxy support.
- Added "IO Buffer Size" setting to "Favorite Item".
- Restored the resolving of hexadecimal IP's.
- Fixed a nasty drag & drop bug (GPF).
- Manual IP / address for PORT is now resolved.
- New "Connecting ... " and "Connected .." notify messages.
- Added "Protocol Family Preference" settings (global and favorite).
- Win9x: Fixed memleak in Speed control caused by TransparentBlt.
- Fixed SOCKS4, SOCKS5 upload bug.
- Fixed "Favorite Setting" but with queue items.
- Upload / Download "Transfer Buffer Sizes" now hard coded.
- IPv6 support (for IPv6 ips use [IP]).