I've looked through the manual, many Discussion pages, FAQ, etc and can't find the answer to this one.
I'm running v1.0.973 on Win 2000 (also had problem with v1.0.971)
Here's the problem:
1) I connect to a remote server.
2) Drag and drop a bunch of files/directories into the Global Queue list
3) Save the list as xyz.que
4) Run the queue - which downloads with no errors. I also have "On Queue Complete" set to "Stop Queue" (I've also tried "idle" and manually stopping the queue).
5) The Global Queue list box clears
6) If I then try and reload the queue from the saved file to run the same download again, the queue is empty!
Anyone got any ideas? Is it something obvious or is this a bug?
Many thanks in advance,
Global Queues - problems saving & retrieving
1 reply to this topic
Posted 07 March 2003 - 10:34 AM
There seems to be an auto save on the latest version. Not sure when or how often its done or if you can switch it off, but it sounds like its saved your empty queue over your manually saved one. Probably saving your queue twice in 2 separate files would solve it for you (the second one would be used by the auto save & you'd load the first one).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users