#1 Gekk0

Gekk0
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 05:40 PM

I get the message

Runtime error:

Program:C:Program FilesSmartFTPSmartFTP.exe

This application has requested the RunTime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I checked the help database on the main site...It says i should check in C:Documents and SettingsUSERAplication DataSmartFTP
and delete some *.dat files......

See theres the problem though i checked in there, i dont even have an "Application Data" folder. So i tried creating one, then reinstalling SmartFTP, but to no avail. Then i tried creating a folder "SmartFTP" in the application data and reinstalling but i still get the error. Can anyone help?????

#2 epp_b

epp_b
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 07:46 PM

If you're on a 9x/ME platform, the data folder is c:windowsapplication datasmartftp. On 2000/XP, it is c:documents and settings[username]application datasmartftp. However, if you specified a custom data folder, you will have to delete that folder and let it be regenerated by SmartFTP the next time it is opened.

#3 Gekk0

Gekk0
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 10:52 PM

kinda dont get wat i'm saying...there isnt even those folders to go to, and i didnt specify any directory....I'm running on XP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users