Development Status: Final
Final Code ETA: May 1, 2003
- A "Time Stamp" has been added to the "System Info".
- Fixed a exception for the "Longhorn" operating system.
- Fixed a font problem, with displaying ASCII art, via the "Log View" pane.
- Fixed a "date" issue, where new file(s) being uploaded displayed one year back.
- Some very minor changes have been made to the "Client Certificate" creation.
- Fixed a system tray double click issue.
- "Direct Uploads" are sorted now.
- Fixed a problem where the "Views" toolbar button, in the "Edit Favorites" dialog, was not functioning.
- Fixed a exception that would occur, when thousands of files would be listed at one given time
- Fixed a small sorting issue, with "Direct Downloads".
- Workaround for MS Outlook (Express) clipboard issue.
- Fixed crash in "Session Queue" : Move Up/Down/Top/Bottom
- Fixed "New Folder" problem on NT4.
- Cache files are no longer saved, if there's no free space.
- The "Quick Folders" has partly been rewritten.
- Fixed some upload problems introduced in an earlier developer build
- "History" partly rewritten
- Fixed "Session Queue" abort problem.
- Fixed "Session Queue" upload issues.
- Fixed a error with corrupt .dat files.
- Folders are not "locked" anymore after a transfer.
- Fixed "Remove Redundant Links" 100% CPU usage problem.
- Fixed problem where the "URL Watcher" did not get the focus.
- Fixed dead-locks on Win9x with uploading and other actions.
- Added PORT mode TLS/SSL support.
- Fixed problems with server timeouts on uploads.
- New favorites enabled in release build.
- Items are alphabetically sorted
- Find Item
- CuteFTP 2.6-5.x Import (with password)
- CuteFTP Pro 1.x-3.x Import (with password)
- WS_FTP Pro 5.0-7.x Import (with password)
- Leap FTP Import
- FTP Voyager 9.x Import
- FlashFXP Import (with password)
- Export (Text, HTML, SmartFTP)
- Support for secure FXP transfers (SSCN) with RaidenFTPd 2.4 build 320+
- Fixed "Paste" bug in "Queue Source" tab.
- Possible workaround for XBOX uploads. Set IO Buffer to 1k or 2k.
- Fixes for HTTP Connect Proxy.
- Fixed timestamps in queue log.
- Added better detection of invalid UTF8 strings.
- Added support for MD11 system.
- SSL: Create self-signed cert: Private keys can now be exported.
- SSL: Create self-signed cert: Key length can be set (up to 16384 bits).
- SSL: Fixed missing PBSZ for "Implicit SSL" connections.
- List entries with an unknown date, are now displayed (as far as possible).
- Refactoring: Custom Commands.
- Fixed "Execute" problem with "rundll32.exe" associations.
- Parts of the FXP and Download code in the Remote View have been rewritten. (+ Fix for "Priority" list)
- Favorites "Set Password" function now uses MS CryptoAPI with a 128bit RC4 stream cipher.
- Fixed "PathEditBox" folder resolve problem. eg. the "Desktop" folder was not resolved to the correct path.
- New: Bookmarks for Favorites.
- New: Import Tool for Favorites.
- New: Export Tool for Favorites.
- Queue Source: Added Ctrl key support for drag & drop.
- Queue: Full URL can now be changed.
- Switched to MS Visual Studio 2003
- Added "mouse double click" action to listview in "Edit Favorites".
- Fixed proxy user/pass/host settings via favorites.
- Added "FTP Voyager 10 Import".
- Fixed a "Log Settings" bug, where empty folders were being created.
- Fixed a bug where the global "On File Exist" settings when set, would not be saved.
|- This will now be known as the final (974) development build.