Photo

Ability to create right-click server commands items to send to server.

right-click context-menu commands

Best Answer mb , 25 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

Once you are connected to an FTP server you can find the custom commands menu in the main menu:
File - Custom Commands

A dedicated menu item in the item context menu is not planned as the custom commands are only used by a few users. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 J. Scott Elblein

J. Scott Elblein
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

Would be nice if we could send raw server commands to the server by creating our own otems in the right-click context menu.

i.e. I highlight a file.zip, right-click and select "Raw Commands", it pops out any custom subitems I've created, in this case I'd have an "Unzip" item. When I click that sends the command "unzip file.zip" (the file.zip would probably need to be a variable such as %1).

The raw commands could be any command a linux server takes, including any params. I tried doing "unzip file.zip" in the same folder as a file.zip using the current "Command Line" that's in SFTP and nothing at all happened. Plus, I would have to manually type any raw commands each time, if it did already work, instead of some nice, clickable, custom commands.

#2 mb

mb

Developer

• Administrators
  • 11805 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:37 PM   Best Answer

Once you are connected to an FTP server you can find the custom commands menu in the main menu:
File - Custom Commands

A dedicated menu item in the item context menu is not planned as the custom commands are only used by a few users.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: right-click, context-menu, commands

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users