Problem: Mirror folder rename leaves item in queue.
Steps to recreate:
- Mirror a local folder to an sFTP server.
- Create a sub folder called test in the local folder. Check that it was created on server: OK.
- Rename the newly created local folder to test1. Check that it was renamed on the server:
- New folder with the new name test1 was created.
- Folder with old name test is still there.
- Log shows something like this:
[15:17:58] Reading directory "/var/www/html/mirror-testing/\test". [15:17:58] 2 No such file [15:17:58] Operation End
Not sure why it's saying no such file. The file is there.
In the queue, there's a delete item that is set to retry which continues to fail.