• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Groentjuh

Groentjuh
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

Dear Smartftp support,

Being a long time 'fan' of smartftp, I decide to once again put some money into smartftp. Upgrading my license and updating my installation. So one thing that bugs me a lot is that I cannot find any way to hook up bookmarks for a terminal over SSH and SFTP over SSH together, so I can just simply press some button and have a SFTP window or SSH window loaded for me. Having many many favorites makes finding that 1 favorite pretty annoying.

I believe this issue was brought up a long time ago, but I do not know what became of that. So it is possible to do something the allows me to change quickly from a SFTP connection to SSH connection and back?

Another new feature I noticed is the tiny preview window, which shows previews of text files and images. It is possible to manage the extensions it previews. For example I have a lot of ".cfg" files which I know are text files. Is there some way I can make those being previewed as text?

Best regards,
Groentjuh

#2 mb

mb

Developer

• Administrators
  • 11521 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

>sftp, terminal
One way is to add two favorites and group them into the same favorite folder for quick access.

>preview
Install the preview handler
http://www.smartftp....s/sourcepreview

And then copy the registry entries for the preview handler from the .au3 file to the .cfg extension.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.au3
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.cfg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users