OS Version : Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Ed. SP2
We updated SmartFTP about 1-2 weeks ago and we keep having issues with new files incoming to the monitored folder not being detected.... therefore never added to the Transfer Queue.
Here is my setup :
- Two favorites connecting to the same FTP server
- Each favorites have filters for specific file extension (#1 = TIFF and XML files / #2 = JPEG files)
- Each favorites have are configured with a maximum of 1 worker
- The transfer queue is limited to 2 worker
- Two scheduler items monitoring the same folder H:\ToTransfer (That is shared with a remote computer who is dropping files there)
- Each scheduler have 2 triggers : Instantiation + Monitor on the folder H:\ToTransfer
Manually clicking "Run" from the contextual menu of each scheduler unblock it and items are added again to the Queue.... But it is still jammed and doesn't detect new files. I actually need to restart SmartFTP for the triggers to start working again.
It looks like the triggers monitoring the folder are crashing and the only way to get them back working is to restart SmartFTP.
Is this a know issue? Or any idea as to why the triggers stop working all of a sudden?
Another very interesting fact is that the trigger seems to often have its last run time set to 12:00 the day before when I look at it in the morning.