2.0.147 (25. October 2011) - Final
- Fix: Regression: S/KEY with MD5/MD4
2.0.146 (6. October 2011)
- Fix: Heap corruption in SOCKS5 implementation
2.0.140 (31. August 2011)
- Fix: Windows 2003: SSH: The AES Crypto hotfix (KB948963) for Windows 2003 is no longer required.
- FTP: Automatic fail-over to binary mode if MODE Z (compression) is advertised but not supported.
188.8.131.52 (4. August 2011)
- SSH: Support for Elliptic Curve (ECDSA) private key files (openssl PEM, PKCS8)
- SSH: Rewrote private key file importer/exporter
- Removed unnecessary MUI hook
184.108.40.206 (12. July 2011)
- Updated openssl to 1.1
220.127.116.11 (8. July 2011)
- Added NCryptKey and BCryptKey classes for Windows CNG (Windows Vista+) support. Adds support for ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) client authentication.
- IKey: Removed FingerPrint methods. Use the SSHKeyBlobHelper class to get the public key blob (GetPublicKeyBlob) and hash the blob using the CryptoHash class
18.104.22.168 (30. June 2011)
- SSHConnection: Windows Vista+: Uses DH Key Exchange implementation from BCrypt instead of OpenSSL
22.214.171.124 (29. June 2011)
- SFTPConnection: Better reporting of invalid and unexpected messages.
- SSH: If "none" was missing from the requested authentication methods, and the first authentication method failed, the same authentication method has been tried again. Now all authentication methods are only tried once.
- SFTPConnection: Changed signature of DownloadFile, UploadFile methods
- SFTPConnection: Added file buffering for Upload
- FTPConnection: Changed signature of Download method
- SSHConnection: Using AES, DES, 3DES, RC4 for Encryption from CryptoAPI (XP/2003) and BCrypt (Vista+) instead of openssl.
- SSHConnection: Using SHA1, MD5 for HMAC from CryptoAPI (XP/2003), BCrypt (Vista+) instead of openssl
- Using SHA1, SHA2, MD5, MD4 from CryptoAPI (XP/2003), BCrypt (Vista+) instead of openssl
- SSHConnection: Windows Vista+: Added Elliptic Curve Key Exchange (ECDH) (RFC 5656)
- SSHConnection: Windows Vista+: Added support for Elliptic Curve Host Keys (ECDSA) (RFC 5656)
- Minimum system requirement: Windows XP SP3 / Windows 2003 SP2
126.96.36.199 (9. June 2011)
- Fix: SFTPClient: There was a theoretical chance that ranged (with end position) downloads may have succeeded without actually reading all data.
188.8.131.52 (18. May 2011)
- IAsyncSSLSocketLayer: Removed ClientCertName property. Added ClientCertThumbprint property (pass a BSTR with the certificate thumbprint in binary).
- ICryptoAPIKey: Initialize method takes now a certificate thumbprint (BSTR binary) instead of a certificate common name.
184.108.40.206 (11. March 2011)
- Compiled with Visual Studio 2010 SP1. Updated CRT dlls.
220.127.116.11 (8. March 2011)
- Fix: Windows 7 SP1: Fix for Microsoft's Schannel "hotfix".
18.104.22.168 (4. March 2011)
- Fix: Regression: IFTPConnection: File handles are now guaranteed to be closed before the DownloadFile/UploadFile methods return.
22.214.171.124 (11. January 2011)
- IFTPItem, ISFTPItem: Removed methods with AsUnixTime suffix. Use the IUtils::FileTimeToUnixTime method to convert the date/time.
126.96.36.199 (24. December 2010)
- SFTPConnection: Added fallback if sftp subsystem is not enabled
- FTPConnection: Changed signature of DownloadFileEx and UploadFileEx method. Removed DownloadFileEx2 method.
- SFTPConnection: Changed signature of DownloadFileEx method.
- FTPConnection: Added support for RANG (http://tools.ietf.or...an-ftp-range-00)
188.8.131.52 (8. December 2010)
- Dynamically linked to CRT and Standard C++ library. Do not forget to deploy the msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files if you are not already using the Microsoft_VC100_ATL_x86.msm merge module from Microsoft.
184.108.40.206 (15. November 2010)
- FTP: Disabled STAT for old versions of SurgeFTP
- FTP: HASH support is now compliant with draft-bryan-ftp-hash-08
- Updated Samples
220.127.116.11 (11. November 2010)
- Changed sfFTPLib version in manifest from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124. Update the dependency in your manifest if you are using SxS.
126.96.36.199 (28. October 2010)
- IAsynBaseSocketLayer: Added TotalBytesSent and TotalBytesReceived properties.
- IGlobal: Added TotalBytesSent and TotalBytesReceived properties.
- FTP: UNIX.Mode for MLST/MLSD is now requested by default.
188.8.131.52 (22. October 2010)
- Fix: Global->LogFile failed if called more than once.
184.108.40.206 (21. October 2010)
- FTP: PASV fail-over for EPSV as suggested here: http://www.ietf.org/...xtension-00.txt
- FTP/SFTP: Hard coded sanitization of filenames (max len = 255), paths (max len = 64 * 1024) and other data fields coming from the server (max len = 512)
- FTP: Better error reporting for TLS authentication with a client cert.
220.127.116.11 (7. October 2010)
- SSH: Added client side keep alive feature (KeepAliveInterval property).
18.104.22.168 (3. October 2010)
- Fix: If an IOException (unable to read/write file) is thrown during a transfer the Upload/Download functions now return an error.
22.214.171.124 (17. September 2010)
- Updated documentation.
- Unspecified changes.
126.96.36.199 (17. August 2010)
- DownloadFile/UploadFile methods no longer call Seek on the provided IStream.
188.8.131.52 (28. July 2010)
- FTP: Workaround for Windows_CE's FTP server
184.108.40.206 (3. June 2010)
- Fix: Regression: Type library not correctly registered on Windows XP/2003
220.127.116.11 (29. May 2010)
- SFTPClient: Compatibility fix for SSH-2.0-SSHD
- SFTPClient: Compatibility fix for ReflectionForSecureIT
18.104.22.168 (24. May 2010)
- FTPItem: Changed enumItemType. ftpItemTypeFile -> ftpItemTypeRegular, ftpItemTypeFolder -> ftpItemTypeDirectory, ftpItemTypeLink -> ftpItemTypeSymLink
- SFTPItem: Renamed enumSFTPItemType to enumItemType
- SFTPItem: Supports IPropertyStore interface
- FTPItem: Supports IPropertyStore interface
- FTPItem: Renamed UnixAttributes property to UnixPermissions
- FTPConnection: Renamed SetUnixAttributes method to SetUnixPermissions
- FTPItem: Removed SizeUnit property. All sizes are in bytes now.
- FTPConnection: Removed LastTransferStartPosition.
22.214.171.124 (8. May 2010)
- Various fixes.
126.96.36.199 (30. April 2010)
- FTP: Added (better) support for virtual hosts. Use the FEAT property to send the FEAT command before and after the login.
188.8.131.52 (10. April 2010)
- Internal Refactoring: Replaced CAutoPtr, CAutoVectorPtr with std::unique_ptr, boost::scoped_ptr, boost::scoped_array
- Added file buffering to improve write performance to UNC share
- TLS: Rewrote SSL/TLS layer
- Various small changes
184.108.40.206 (26. March 2010)
- Added ISimpleConnection. For example for Telnet or Telnet over SSL
- SSH: Added support for openssh keep alive requests
- FTP: Added support for CleverComponents Inet Suite
- FTP: Improved detection of FTP servers
220.127.116.11 (16. March 2010)
- FTP: Added support for SITE COPY extension for copying files on the same server.
- FTP: Changed FEAT parser
- Added IAsyncSSLSocketLayer interface
- FTPConnection: Moved all SSL/TLS related properties to their own interface
- FTPConnection: Added SSLSocketLayer property
- FTPServerState: Moved RemoteCert property to SSL interface.
- IConnectionInfo: Renamed to ISecurityConnectionInfo
- Added IAsyncBaseSocketLayer interface
- Added IAsyncLimitSocketLayer interface
- Moved socket buffer sizes members into BaseSocketLayer
- SSHConnection: Moved TransferLimitUpload/TransferLimitDownload to LimitSocketLayer
- Added ILogFile interface
- FTPConnection/SFTPConnetion/SSHConnection: Moved LogFile, LogFormat properties to new ILogFile interface
18.104.22.168 (28. February 2010)
- Added strings for TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2
22.214.171.124 (14. February 2010) BETA
- Unspecified fixes
- Compiled with VS 2010 RC
126.96.36.199 (26. January 2010) BETA
- Unspecified fixes
188.8.131.52 (13. January 2010) BETA
- Unspecified fixes
184.108.40.206 (11. December 2009) BETA
- Using worker thread pool for better scalability. Meaning constant number of threads for n connections.
- SFTPConnection: Split up SFTPConnection into SFTP and SSH part. Results in major API changes.
- SFTPConnection: Added VendorId property
- SFTPConnection: Added ConnectionInfo property
- SFTPConnection: Added GetSpaceAvailable() extended method.
- SFTPConnection: Added CopyFile() extended method.
- Fix: SFTPConnection: GetFileHash().
- FTPConnection: Added detection and parser for SecurePortal2000
- FTPConnection: Reduced request/reply delay.
- FTPConnection: No longer sends MFTM if not advertised
- FTPConnection: No longer automatically adds -T to LIST if server=servu
- SSHTerminal: Terminal over SSH.