- Start SmartFTP v3.0.1027.0 and connect to a FileZilla server (in my case, via FTP over SSL) on Windows XP SP3.
- Navigate to a folder on the server that has many files in it via the remote browser.
- In the Search box in the remote browser's toolbar, enter a search phrase and press enter. A "Search 1" node appears with the filtered search results.
- Click on the "Search 1" node and select a file in the remote browser.
- Right-click the item and choose Delete. Press Yes to the confirmation dialog.
The item should be deleted.
One of the following occurs:
- The operation fails silently.
- Smart FTP crashes with the "encountered a problem and needs to close" Windows Error Reporting dialog. The faulting AppName is smartftp.exe. The faulting ModName is sfftpshellextension.dll at offset 00110de2.