• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 IHateFTP

IHateFTP
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 03:57 PM

Hi,

trying to upload a .mdb and smartftp or my host cut the connection. The mdb file is up there, but file size is 0bytes, and I cant over write, rename or delete it as i get this message:

550 [filename].mdb: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Ive had that before and usually leaving it for a minute or two solves the problem, only its been about an hour now.

Any ideas as to how to solve the problem gratefully received.

Ed

#2 Aokromes

Aokromes

Entity From Outer Space

• Root Admin
  • 1519 posts
    Vitoria-Gasteiz Beyond Stargate Network ;)

Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:06 PM

Hi, [[Try to change the data connection method from Passive Mode (PASV) to Active Method (PORT) or vice versa. For more information please see the KB article KB: How To switch between Active / Passive mode ][/Try to change the data connection method from Passive Mode (PASV) to Active Method (PORT) or vice versa. For more information please see the KB article KB: How To switch between Active / Passive mode ]][/[Try to change the data connection method from Passive Mode (PASV) to Active Method (PORT) or vice versa. For more information please see the KB article KB: How To switch between Active / Passive mode ][/Try to change the data connection method from Passive Mode (PASV) to Active Method (PORT) or vice versa. For more information please see the KB article KB: How To switch between Active / Passive mode ]]

#3 IHateFTP

IHateFTP
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:21 PM

thanks very much for your help.
The file unfroze itself after about 4 hours, strangely, but I will bear that in mind for next time.
thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users