SFTP عبر SSH
The Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is a file protocol which is typically used with the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol. In combination it offers a secure way to transfer and manipulate files.
PerformanceHigh Performance SFTP (hpn). Optimized assembler (32-bit and 64-bit) for performance critical algorithms.
- File Hashing (check-file): This extension allows a client to easily check if a file (or portion thereof) already matches what is on the server.
- Querying Available Space (space-available): This extension provides a way to discover the available space.
- Copying Remote Files (copy-file): This extension allows to copy a file from one location to another on the server.
- StatVFS (email@example.com): This extension returns the available and used bytes among other information about the file system.
- Newline (firstname.lastname@example.org): ASCII conversation is done according to the server supplied newline setting.
- All the SSH Protocol Features.