Home > How To > How To export the favorites to a Text/Html file
Created 12 Apr 2002
Modified 22 Apr 2007
How To export the favorites to a Text/Html file
- Select Favorites > Edit Favorites from the SmartFTP menu. The Favorites window appears.
- From the Favorites menu select Tools > Export. The Favorites Export dialog appears
- From the Destination drop down option list select "Text File."
- On the next row of the Destination section, select a location where the TXT or HTML will be saved to.
- Select a file name of your choice, and click on the OK button to save your changes.