Home > How To > How To install an additional language?
Created 18 Jun 2009
Modified 18 Jun 2009
How To install an additional language?
- menu: Tools - Settings
- Go to the Interface - Language dialog
- Right-click on the language you want to install
- Select Install from the context menu
- Install the language addon
- Restart SmartFTP
- Go to the Language dialog and select the preferred language
Important: After you have upgraded to a new version of SmartFTP you have to do steps 1-5 again.
language, mui, install