Home > How To > How To switch between Active / Passive mode
Created 08 Apr 2002
Modified 22 Feb 2011
How To switch between Active / Passive mode
Switch between Active and Passive mode
- Connect to the Remote Browser for which you want to change the setting.
- Go to the menu Favorites > Favorite Properties
- The Favorite Properties dialog appears.
- Under the group FTP select the Connection dialog. From the Connection tab under Data Connection you can change the Mode to Active Mode (PORT) or Passive Mode (PASV) for the selected Favorite.
- Close the Remote Browser and connect again.
Current Session Setting
- Click the "PASV" button on the toolbar in the Remote Browser when connected to a server.
- Refresh the directory. Press the F5 key or click on the Refresh button in the toolbar.
active, passive, port, pasv