How To sync the Favorites with SkyDrive
This article shows how to synchronize the Favorites between two computers using SkyDrive.
- Install SkyDrive on both computers:
- Go to your SkyDrive folder:
Open Windows Explorer (explorer.exe)
Go to %USERPROFILE%\SkyDrive
- Create a new folder. E.g. name it SmartFTP Favorites.
- Start SmartFTP
- Go to the menu: Tools - Settings
- Go to the General - Favorites dialog
- Click the Add Folder toolbar button
- Type SkyDrive into the Name input box.
- Select the Favorites folder you have created in step 3
- Click OK
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!