How To import sites from another FTP client
- Go to the menu: Favorites > Edit Favorites.
- The Favorites window appears.
- From the Favorites menu select Tools > Import.
- On the Import window under Source click on the drop down list and select the FTP client program you want to import sites from.
- On the next row of the Source section, click on the Select File icon and browse for the file that you wish to import.
- Under Destination click on the Select Folder icon and select the location where you want your imported sites to be saved.
- CuteFTP Home
- CuteFTP Professional
- FTP Expert
- FTP Explorer
- FTP Voyager
- Total Commander
- WS_FTP Home
- WS_FTP Professional
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!